Monday, October 30, 2017

Make a Wish, tag, by Tania

Hi again, hope you all had a lovely weekend! Today I have a small project for you, a gift tag, using one of the Memory Maze Stencils and a gorgeous chipboard piece!





I coloured my chipboard with a blend of Metallic Embossing powders, for an antique look.


The Rose and leaves stencil, used along with Distress Oxide inks, made a beautiful, soft background!



 To add another layer to my background, I partial stamped some hexagons in Black archival ink, then went around the edges with a blending tool and Distress ink.


My tag then needed some dimensional layers. I added a patterned paper strip, some ribbon and die cuts, before adding the chipboard piece. Then finished it off with some brads, a Tim Holtz phrase sticker and ribbon at the top!



Thanks for looking! 
See you next time!
Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment