Saturday, February 24, 2018

Ice Fairy by Suzanne Franin

Hi everyone Suzanne here

I found this picture online and just loved it

I have also created a YouTube video but again it's pixelated (so please if anyone out their can 
help let me know whats happening)


I used Magical's for the background and added some Glimmer Magic 5ml for extra shimmer 
over the background


I used the Vintage Oval Frame and covered it with some Pearl Deco foil and added

lots of flowers of course then glass beads, seed beads and mica flakes



I used some silver leaves I had in my stash 


I added some silver balls and a few clear gems them painted a coat of glitter paint over the top of all the embellishments and I'm done


Products I used




Thanks for visiting I hope you will come back soon xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment