Saturday, January 27, 2018

Chipboard on a Cake? by Jason

Welcome to my Memory Maze blog today I will be sharing with you 2 projects with you.

Gone fishing

Who said chipboard carnt go on the birthday cake.
with the gone fishing sign I painted the out side of it with Dina Wakley white acrylic paint, with the gone fishing I use Dina Wakley turquoise acrylic paint  , when dried I went over it with glossy accents.


The fish I used Finnabair acrylic paint metallique ancient coin an steampunk copper an impasto paint in dark chocolate when dried  I smeared Dina Wakley acrylic paint in lime.

On the fishing rods I used Dina Wakley acrylic paint in white.


I have used the following Memory Maze products





Remi Kate Layout 

This layout is of my niece Remi  

On this layout I have used aphabet letters for Remi Kate Basham I painted them with Dina Wakley acrylic paint in Magenta.

This amazing saying  "Cute as a Button" I used Dina Wakley acrylic paint in Night.


I have used the following Memory Maze products 



Thank you for checking out my memory maze post
Jason Anesbury 2018 Memory Maze team member. 

No comments:

Post a Comment