Saturday, December 9, 2017

Layers of chipboard with Tracey Henly




I used this cool stencil for the background and sprayed some glimmer through it.









I absoluetly love 3D chipboard, the more layers I can stack the better I love it. So this birds and branches frame kit was my starting point for this layout.  I added the fancy flourishes to the top and bottom as well to build it up, but as I was gluing it on I curved the straight edge around to match the frame. Finished off with the cute little butterflies.

The title "B fearlessly Authentic" was all one piece but it didn't work well that way on this layout, so don't be scared to cut them up and make them fit peeps.

All chipboard has been painted with Prima alchelmy sparks paints.


Finished off with some prima and petaloo flowers.

Thanks for looking

Tracey




No comments:

Post a Comment