Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Wedding Day by-Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using Memory Maze Chipboard products.

Wedding Day!

Today I'm sharing a layout with you using the lovely scripted wedding day title from Memory Maze.
I was asked by a friend at work if I could do a couple of wedding photo's of her sons wedding this year! I used lovely papers from Blue Fern, my Memory Maze title was the perfect addition to my page.

 
Wedding Day Title I embossed in a white detailed embossing powder.
 

Memory Maze Mandelas I embossed the same as the title, I then cut it in half and used a piece at the bottom of the page, as a small cluster. The other half I used underneath my main flower cluster, beside my photo.

 
 

Memory Maze supplies used:


Memory Maze Title Wedding Day




Thanks for stopping by the blog today
Happy crafting!
Leanne Nankervis
Design Team Member 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment