Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Another Sugar Skull layout.


Hello all there are so many beautiful new pieces of chipboard available on the site .
I  have had fun with a reverse canvas, with a fabulous photo of my grand daughter taken in Mexico. This photo just suited the sugar skull chipboard and stencil.



 I have taken a canvas, reversed it and worked on the inside of the canvas making a 3 dimensional piece.









I have  added to the front on of the memorymaze fences, and tree, and filled the inside with ink dyed  cotton .











I have used several memorymaze stencils on the background to create the effect of a parkland,
and several flourishes to the outside of the frame,to create a 3d garden effect,using hand made paper flowers.




Thanks for taking the time to look , share with your friends 



No comments:

Post a Comment