Saturday, August 5, 2017

{sibling love}

Hi there Kylie 
here to share with you another of my creations........





I love the brightness and fun of this layout I created using a photo of my nephew and nieces, the background paper is Heidi Swapp Color Magic which works amazingly with colourful inks and paints.

To get the layout started I have used assorted acrylic paints to randomly create a colourful background. I have added many embellishments to add dimension including thread, sequins, tulle, a hand created doillie, a fabric flower, I have also used really cool embellishment which includes a Metal Button and chain and cute hair clip. 

There are many elements to this layout to make it really pop I have used Memory Maze Chipboard Circles.

Circles on circles 110 x 180 min buy 3 Memory Maze




I painted 3 different circle pieces with Black Acrylic paint - once dry I placed the Chipboard pieces onto my layout.



Once painted black the chipboard circles really pop....




I hope you love this layout as much as I do .....










No comments:

Post a Comment