Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Christmas in July-By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!

Leanne back to share a winter layout and card with you today, using the wonderful Memory Maze chipboard products. Over the last school holidays we took a trip to Ballarat, to see the Christmas Wonderland lights at Sovereign Hill. It was truly a beautiful experience with fake snow falls, and all the buildings lit up in colourful lights.
 
Christmas
In
July layout

 
For my layout I used the new Christmas in July set from Memory Maze, I embossed the Title, lights and the swirly tree in a frosted silver embossing powder. I then used heavy gesso to add to the title and tree to look like fallen snow. I then sprinkled some Diamond Dust on top of the Gesso paint, for some added sparkle the Christmas lights I added some clear rhinestones to look like light bulbs.
 
 
Christmas chipboard lights embossed.
 
 
Christmas in July title embossed and gesso applied, dusted with diamond dust.
 
Tee-Pee Christmas card I made with left overs, inside I used a best wishes title from the card sentiments pack, which I embossed in the frosted silver embossing powder.
 
 
 
 
 
 Memory Maze laser cuts products I used a listed below.
 
 
 


 

Memory Maze supplies used:

Christmas in July ,lights,tree 110 x 180mm min buy 3
 

 
 
card sentiments 2 110 x 160 mm assorted greetings Memory Maze
 


 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Don't forget to pop on over to the Memory Maze Laser cuts store, for all your chipboard needs.
 
Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment