Monday, July 31, 2017

'Sweet' By Elisa Ablett - a sad goodbye ...

Hi Everyone, 

Elisa here with my last post as part of the design team for Memory Maze. A sad goodbye as I have really enjoyed my time here on the team and can't thank Sally and the team enough for this fantastic opportunity....but I felt it was time to move on to new Scrappy Adventures!! Stay tuned.....

Here is my layout for today, a mixed media girly layout with loads of colour !

I coated all my yummy Memory Maze chipboard in white gesso spray (or just gesso or white paint) and set them aside to dry.

I created the background using Colour Blast Shimmer Dusts and Pastes plus a smidge of Colour Blast Sunshine Shimmer Cube as well and added some stamping and splashes of black ink.



Here are some close ups of the finer details!!








Memory Maze Products  - 

Leaves 100 X 150 sold in 3's





sweet



Small Wrought Iron 10  flourish min buy 3



Butterfly 2



Mini Stencils  micro dots   100 x 100mm  min buy 5 priced as eac




Well that's it from me today and a sad goodbye to all Memory Maze fanatics xx

See you all around online!

Elisa xx




No comments:

Post a Comment