Sunday, June 18, 2017

Adore U by- Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne back here with you today, to share some more projects using the wonderful Memory Maze chipboard products.
Adore U
Today I'm sharing a layout I did for a friend, the photo is of her daughter Jessica on her birthday, something bright and colourful for this cold winters day.


I used the small title Adore which I embossed with Lindys Stamp Gang embossing powder.The U was from the Alphabet set which I embossed in the same colour.


I also used the daisies from the chipboard flower pack, which I embossed in the same colour as my title.

Memory Maze supplies used:


Tropical Birthday Card

Thought I would share another project with you today, I made this tropical beach birthday card using up some of my scraps.

 
I used the Happy birthday from the word pack, I left it in its raw state sometimes I like to do this leave in its natural form.
 
 
close up of the card elements, I also used the negative surround of the frame which I embossed in Tim Holtz distress embossing powder.

Memory Maze supplies used:

card sentiments 1
 
 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today
Happy crafting!
Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment