Friday, March 3, 2017

Flowers are a work Art- Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!

Leanne back to share another project with you today, a canvas using gorgeous Memory Maze chipboard products . A little project I made for when we move into our new home, which is not that far away. What better way than to use Memory Maze chipboard products to create fun projects with.

Flowers are a work of Art !
 

 
Here a close ups of the Flowers are a work of Art title, I have covered this chipboard with a few colours of Gelatos and some sprays, and I have sprinkled some Art ingredient beads into the Art word. I have also sprinkled some beads over the rest of the chipboard piece.
 
 
 
Close ups of  the flourish in the  bottom corner, using Gelatos and sprays to colour the chipboard.
 
 
I also used the Memory Maze Brick Stencil in this canvas.
 
 
 
 

Memory Maze supplies used:

Thanks for visiting here today.
Happy Crafting!
 

Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2017
 
 
 
 

2 comments: