Friday, February 3, 2017

Our Little Mate- Leanne Nankervis

 
Hi Everyone!

Its Leanne Nankervis here today, sharing my first DT Post for Memory Maze chipboard. I'm So glad to be apart of this team, and looking forward to creating projects to inspire you to create with Memory Maze chipboard.
 
Our Little Mate

I Created this layout of our little Mate, such a cute boy! he just had been to the groomers. I love the little bandanas they pop on them! Getting quite a collection of them now. And he is such a poser loves the camera! such a good boy he is.
 

Memory Maze title Our Little mate, I used distress paint on the title I then
inked the edges, then used a rustic embossing powder around the edges of the title.
 
 
Our Little Mate
 
 
 
I also used the Memory Maze wrought Iron Corner they come in a packet of 2, but I only used
one of them to the top left of my photo. I embossed the corner with the same rustic embossing powder, and I used a metallic Gelato to highlight it and bring it in with the title.
 
Wrought Iron Corner Pkt 2    Sold in 3\'s
 
 
I also used the Memory Maze Star Stencil also as part of my background using Tim Holtz Distress ink.
 
Mini Stencils 50 x 100mm stars min buy 5  priced individually
Memory Maze supplies used:

Star Stencil, Our little Mate Title and Wrought Iron corners Pkt 2

For all these chipboard pieces and more check out the Memorymaze store now.

Thanks for joining me today on the memory maze blog today.

Happy Crafting!

Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2017
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Just a gorgeous layout and such a sweet furbaby!

    ReplyDelete