Saturday, July 9, 2016

Christmas in July by Jason

Welcome to my Memory Maze blog today I be sharing with you 3 Christmas in July cards. 

Card 1 

With this first card I used this amazing 3d sheet I cut out each layer an layered 3d tape each layer to u use all the 3d sheet up.
I went over the flower in glitter glue


Card  2

With my second card I used this amazing 3D Sheet from Memory Maze I cut around the outside of the 3D sheet to u get all the 3 layer cut out.
layer the layers up with 3d tape.
when I got the layer stuck down I went over the windows with crystal effects an glitter glue..


Card 3
I Used Memory Maze  amazing 3D Sheet
I cut All around the out side of the 3D sheet an around the flowers I layered up each layer with 3d tape.
with the Merry Christmas amazing chipboard word I painted the merry Christmas word with Dylusion paint White Linen an went over the top of the paint with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Festive Berries.
with the flower I painted them white with Dylusion paint white linen an went over the flowers with Tim Holtz distress ink Festive berries.   



I Used the following memory Maze products



Thank you for checking out my memory maze post
Jason Anesbury 2016 Memory Maze team member. 

2 comments: