Friday, February 19, 2016

BOY's at PLAY



Hi Everyone , my turn to post again,
I have been having a great time scrapping, not enough time as usual.
This  time I am focusing on


 " Boys at Play"





This layout showcases the Memory Maze Ravie 40mm Alphabet , and a new laser cut Card stock  
product call the Scenic Rim. 
This is a range of card stock laser cut images that can be used for your Scrapbook, Card making or off the page projects.
I have inked the Scenic page and included it in my page for effect. 








   You can see I have inked the edges and applies a black marker around the edge for effect,and added some gloss dots





For the Alphabet , I have inked in chocolate ,sprayed with a metallic ink , punched holes in the letters and applied gloss.
This is one of the loose Alphabets available from memory Maze , Alphabets are available in packs of 25 of each letter or number  in 20 and 40 mm letters in 5 different alphabets
or top up sheets like the one attached .









1 comment:

  1. I love using the chippie pieces raw! They look awesome!! And I think those Alpha's are great too! May have to look into getting some for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete