Friday, August 14, 2015

Stencilling to the max with Liz Hocking

Hello bloggers, so glad to be with you again this month. 

I am pretty excited to share my latest work with you and hope that it encourages you to play along with some of the wonderful stencils from Memory Maze.


Such an amazing day

Armed with a few of Memory Maze stencils, 8 cm circles and 'Impesto' paste, I set to work. 


I did make 9 circles so as I had a choice when putting my layout together.



Then the fun begins.  I set about placing circles around my page and got to work with my Gelatos and Gesso.  I finished off with some stamping.


I finished off the layout using Memory Maze 'Such an Amazing day' chipboard, which is such a delicate title.

Memory Maze products used


wrought iron gates vine such an amazing day 110 x 180 min buy 3. 
Stencils

Licorice Allsorts  poly template 8x8 sold in 3\'s


For this layout I had some fun with Gesso swiping my card stock.  I have used Memory Maze chipboard ' Happy Days', which I have inked and then applied white pen swirls and topped off with some Dimensional Magic.




and here is the end result.



Memory Maze Product


Thanks for taking the time to look.
Liz Hocking 
Memory Maze Design Team 2015


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic ideas and techniques! Thanks for sharing, very cool!

    ReplyDelete