Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sally here with just a little Grandson nostalgia for Memory Maze

Sally here, for Memory Maze chipboard.
Two of my favourite boys are featured in my post for this week. Isn't scrap booking
the most amazing way to keep up with your grandchildren?
My first post, what else can you say "frogs and Snails and puppy dog tails" along with my favourite animal the giraffe.

Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails.











giraffes  Set of 3 largest approx 200 mm high min buy 3

Looking back in time.

Chevron papers are the feature of this page.
Again using one of our giraffes, these come in 3 sizes and are amazing for a child's page.
I used a little metallic gold to enhance the colours on the page.
With the giraffe I have sprayed with water and ran it through my Cuttlebug 
with an embossing folder which gives an amazing effect, I then coloured by spraying with a mist made from yellow food colouring with 1/4 teaspoon of perfect pearls added to the spray bottle. I then accented with the edge of a black stamp pad.  Finally I added the "a breath of fresh air" title .








Phobe-Fob watch














Thanks for taking the time to take a look

Sally McIntyre
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2015


1 comment:

  1. Sssooooo cute. I love the embossed effect on the chippy.

    ReplyDelete