Saturday, March 29, 2014

Jan's DT Share for March

 This my first post for Memory Maze I would like to thank sally for giving me this fabulous opportunity to design with her amazing products.

For my first share the title was was made me create this layout as it is my No 5 grandson to a "T"


I have used the following Memory Maze Chipboard and Stencil on my layout



Mr Mischief Title New not coded yet please ask Sally for Code

Mini Cogs
Make your own Steampunk 12 x 12 


Mini Title Packet of 10


For  my Next DT Share I have made the following layout


I have used the following Memory Maze Chipboard

Climbing Vine x 2. 280mm x 53mm

Together Word from the following set
And this fabulous Sweet Love Frame

And for my Final Share this Month I have used the following Memory Maze 


Body Form New Ask Sally for Code

Mini Words
Blue Birds
Thank you for taking the time to visit my post and I will see you again next month Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment