Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October Post from Susan

Hi from Susan. I thought that since October is breast cancer awareness month that I would show you a layout that uses the Memory Maze chipboard for that theme. There is no photo on this layout as I made it for a prize for a "Girl's Night In".....but it is very pink!!

A Survivors Journey


I had lots of fun embellishing the chipboard for this layout.


The title was inked and then embossed using opals (like utee)embossing powder. I left areas a bit patchy so the ink could show through.






On the bras I used ink in colorbox rosebud, smooch in sassy pink & 3D glitter glue in hot pink and Couture Creations gems


The words were base coated in colorbox ink in chiffon white then sprayed with perfect pearls in interference red.

I made the scallop border from the breast pieces & of course they had to have sparkly nipples......I drew the line at tassels!! LOL!

Memory Maze Products - New Breast Cancer Pieces
Bras(& other assorted pieces) so895
Wo

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic use of the new Breast Cancer chippies, and what a great prize

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing how many people have been touched by cancer isnt it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely prize :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally lovly and what a awesome idea to use as a prize. awesome chickie

    ReplyDelete