Friday, October 18, 2013

New Calendar Kit

Our project today has been brought to you by Sally
Yes the wonderful owner of Memory Maze has taken some time out and decorated this fantastic new calendar, that has just been released.


New 2014 Calendar Kit at Memory Maze.  See it in the Off the Page section and new  October.
The kit consists of the basic calendar ,butterfly  sheets ,Calendar word , 2014 , chipboard flower  Bicycle and calendar.




Firstly I covered the 2 solid pieces of the calendar kit with scrapbooking paper using PVA glue.

 I then coloured all of the chipboard embellishments, letters and numbers to suit my colour way.
I did this using stamp pads and paint.
Holes are cut into the pieces for ease of use.
Simply take a pencil and from the front of the calendar push the pencil to the back through the hole.
This can then be tidied up if required.

Decide what you will be using to hang your calendar and determine the length you will require ,
Push through from the front of the piece, and tie at the back. I used a little hot glue to keep the knot tidy at the back.

Now it is time to  create your own design at the top of your calendar. This one is designed for a family or female. We will release a male themed one soon.
I have used  the lily S0274  as a back behind handmade flowers from Scrappers Garden
S0759 Beauty Butterflies  S0025  small flourishes.
All chipboard is part of the kit.

I then sprayed my birthday tags with a glimmer Ink, I chose to hang these with rings you may choose to use ribbon, twine or other medium.
Add your calendar to the  base,
And you are complete.
I had a lot of fun designing this I hope you enjoy making it too.






1 comment: