Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sharm - June DT Reveal

Hi there! I'm here to share two cards I recently made for my DT stint with Memory Maze Designs chippies. It's been awhile since I made cards cause I've been so caught up with creating layouts and have this super crazy, craving to alter just about anything!

So, without further ado, here are the cards (tonnes of fussy cutting I must warn you)

First one up, 

.....................................................................................................................

Best Wishes Card 



1) First, I adhered patterned paper to the frame chippie. I only used the square portion of the chippie. The swirly outside was used for another project while the centre oval for the card that's about to follow this post. See how versatile MM chippies are! ;)
2) Next, I dabbed distress paints around the edges and the inside of the frame
3) While waiting for the paint to dry, I fussy cut some details from a patterned paper of choice and adhered to card once dried.
4) I proceeded to paint another chippie titled Best Wishes using the distress paints again and then adhered to the card

Memory Maze Products Used:

Code: L0115


Code: C0007

Other Materials Used:
Ranger Distress Paint, Prima Marketing & Inkido patterned paper 
........................................................................................................

Just For You Card



Here's another fussy cut card made using the Just For You chippie

Some scrappy info:
1) First, I adhered patterned paper to the oval shape of the frame chippie. 
2) I fussy cut some details from a patterned paper of choice and adhered to card once dried. I put a banner at the top and a ruler fussy cut at the edge
4) I proceeded to paint another chippie titled Just For You using the distress paints again and then adhered to the card
5) Lastly, I adhered some tissue tape to corner left of the card

Memory Maze Product Used:


Code: L0115



Code: C0155
Just For You

Other Materials:
Prima Marketing Patterned Paper, Distress Paints,Blings, Tissue Tape


That's it from me this week! Happy Scrapping ya'll!!



3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Sharm, great fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Sharm , love them. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your fussy cutting-it's definately woth the effort and your cards look lovely.

    ReplyDelete